The 3Doodler Start+ kit comes with 3D pens, lesson plans, classroom materials, accessories, and plastic refills, packaged in a way to help you and your students get started as soon as you open the box. No complicated software or steep learning curve! If you can hold a marker, you can use a 3Doodler pen.
- All-in-one, open-and-go 3D design kit: Contains 6 3Doodler Start+ pens, plenty of strands of filament, 6 sets of Challenge Cards and a host of other tech accessories to boost student engagement.
- Accessible for classrooms of all sizes: Flexible for any educational setting. Storage pouches let you easily customize your kits for classroom settings.
- Ideal for STEM subjects: Builds creative confidence as students use art & design to learn about science, technology, engineering, and math.
- Real-world application relevancy: Using our Challenge Cards, students will design & build models of real-world mechanisms to better understand how they work.
- Safe and easy: The pens use a special filament with a low melting point, so the extruder (tip) does not get hot enough to cause injury. This allows teachers to talk about how 3D printing works and discuss the requirements, benefits, and properties of different filaments in a way that is engaging and relevant to the students’ experience.
- Additional resources: Hundreds of free online lesson plans and resources are also available here!